Welcome to your account page….
Welcome to your atto abrasives account page, we would like to thank you for taking the time to create an account with us. If you have any suggestions, requirements, or difficult questions please contact us by email here.
If you are planning on making a large order or wish to remove the confusion of shipping logistics, please advise us of your preferred courier you wish to use.
You can do so by using the contact form here, or by calling us ph: +353 51 562 700.
You may then select the local pick-up option in the store. We will arrange for your shipment to be collected from our premises by your selected courier at no extra cost.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, For all orders we can send them internationally using your courier account details Just select the local pickup option in the store and provide us with your preferred courrier details. Contact us directly at: email@example.com
Heavy Items We may need to call you to discuss shipping arrangements for heavy items. These goods may need to be sent on a pallet (depending on size / weight).
For questions regarding this Contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. Our speciality is creating custom manufactured products. Just provide us with the details by email: email@example.com and we will provide you with a quotation.
Yes, just contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with a quotation for a bulk order.
If you have placed an order for an international delivery , delivery times can vary dependant on location and shipment size. For international shipment queries, please contact us by email email@example.com with your request
If you require a VAT invoice for your order, olease contact us directly by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email please reference your order number abd we will deal with your request.
åtto abrasives Ltd will use all reasonable measures to ensure that the contents of this Site are accurate and up to date and does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate. We also reserve the right to change data, references and product specifications at any time.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply