åtto åxiom Polishing wheels
Available in both Rubber and Cork bonds, the åtto åxiom range has been specifically designed and engineered to offer the most cost effective, consistent solution available for the polishing of Saw Blades. This range is part of the overall åtto abrasives Polishing range of products. A variety of specifications are available upon request to achieve any desired finish you may require.
Based on proven åtto formulations, the åxiom range offers the most cost-efficient and consistent solution for the polishing of saw blades. åtto åxiom wheels offer a flexible bond while maintaining abrasive properties. This means that they can offer excellent stock removal. Applications which the åtto åxiom range are perfect for include: finishing, removal of scratch marks, mill scale, discolouration, welding marks and beads, soldering residue and for reconditioning of used saw blades.
Advantages of the åtto åxiom Range include:
- Consistent performance & long wheel life
- Engineered specifically for polishing of Saw Blades
- Based on proven åtto formulations
- Range of grit sizes available for any desired finish a Complete range of specifications including standard specifications with abrasive grit sizes from 24 to 400 (FEPA) available.
- Tailored to suit particular needs & applications. Suitable for wet and dry polishing of saw blades.
- Suitable for CNC polishing machines and traditional manual applications
- Size: 254 x 25.4 x 25mm
- Specifications: A46-M-KF711
For customers with specific requirements, åtto abrasives offer technical consulting services, enabling customers to avail of our extensive engineering & formulation expertise and ensuring our wheels offer maximum performance and consistent results. Talk to one of our product development specialists. We offer unparalleled customer service and support including in-house analysis of materials, testing of prototypes, & on-site support to ensure our wheels meet even the most demanding requirements.
- Thickness available : 1mm (1/8”) – 100mm (4”)
- Bore: As requested
- Send in your requirements for special sizes, specifications, or large order quantities by email: firstname.lastname@example.org