Centreless Work (grinding & polishing) wheels formulated in a rubber bond for optimum performance. In centreless grinding applications, our rubber bond technology is designed to deliver superior results relative to many resin & vitrified wheels.
Work wheels for centreless grinding & polishing of:
- Taper Roller Bearings
- Shock Absorbers
- Piston Rings
- Steering Rods, etc.
- Manufactured in sizes to suit the major machine makes
- Special sizes & shapes available
- Composite & multi-zone wheels for grinding & polishing in a single pass
- A selection of proven specifications optimised to match your need, be it stock removal, surface finish, roundness, etc.
- Wheels are manufactured with conventional abrasive grit & ceramic abrasives.
- Composite or zoned wheels are manufactured to allow grinding & polishing in a single pass.
- Royal Master
- Landis, etc.