At åtto Abrasives we manufacture a range of Rubber-Bonded regulating wheels to meet the unique requirements of our customers.
åtto cored Rubber Bonded Regulating Wheels are manufactured in a calendering process for optimum performance. They are available in various specifications to suit the material being worked and to provide the required finish. They are suitable for in-feed, end-feed and through-feed applications, and provide:
- Improved Gripping Power
- Longer Wheel Life
- Superior Performance
Non-standard (e.g. slotted) & special sizes routinely manufactured
- Wheels with steel cores for Glebar & Royal Master machines.
- Wheels manufactured for special grinding operations
- Wheels recessed as required.
- Specifications available for infeed, end-feed & through-feed applications
- Complete range of specifications including standard specifications with abrasive grit sizes (80, 120 and 180) available.
- Tailored to suit particular needs & applications
Send in your requirements for special sizes, specifications, recesses or large order quantities.