These cored regulating wheels are a part of our åtto Abrasives centerless grinding range.
åtto Abrasives is a long-established manufacturer of cored regulating wheels for centerless grinding applications. Our range includes;
- Centerless grinding Work Wheels: available in rubber & cork specifications for Grinding & Polishing Applications
- Centerless grinding Regulating (Control) Wheels: to control the rotation of the workpiece
- Cored Centerless Work Wheels
These regulating & work wheels are custom manufactured to meet the unique centerless grinding requirements of our customers. The centerless grinding process is ideally suited to applications requiring high production rates of cylindrical components. These include manufacturing, taper roller bearings, chrome bar, shafts, tubing, etc. Centreless grinding has evolved to include, thru- feed, in-feed and end-feed centreless grinding & polishing.
The åtto abrasives range of centerless grinding products are manufactured in a calendering process in order to achieve optimum performance levels. These regulating wheels are available in various specifications to suit the material being worked and to provide the required finish.
They are suitable for in-feed, end-feed and through-feed applications, and provide:
- Improved Gripping Power
- Longer Wheel Life
- Superior Performance
Non-standard (e.g. slotted) & special sizes routinely manufactured
- Regulating wheels with steel cores for Glebar & Royal Master machines are available upon request.
- åtto abrasives products can be custom manufactured for special grinding operations, just send us your requirements to the email address below or fill out our request quotation form here.
- Customized specifications are available for infeed, end-feed & through-feed applications depending on your requirements.
- Complete range of specifications including standard specifications with abrasive grit sizes (80, 120 and 180) are available. It is important to get the correct abrasive for your requirement.
- Here at åtto abrasives we can tailor our products to suit any particular need & application.
- Send in your requirements for special sizes, specifications, recesses or large order quantities by email: email@example.com