Cork-Bonded centerless polishing & grinding wheels 400 x 203.2 x 150mm.
At åtto Abrasives we manufacture a range of centerless grinding & polishing wheels to meet the unique requirements of our customers.
Our cork bonded wheels combine the properties of natural cork particles & abrasive grits in a rubber matrix. The åtto abrasives range of centerless grinding products are manufactured in a calendering process in order to achieve optimum performance levels. These regulating wheels are available in various specifications to suit the material being worked and to provide the required finish. They are available in various specifications to suit the material being worked and to provide the required finish.
- Improved Gripping Power
- Longer Wheel Life
- Specifications available for grinding, polishing and super-finishing
- Conventional & ceramic abrasive grits included
- Composite or zoned wheels for grinding & polishing in a single pass
- Customized specifications are available for infeed, end-feed & through-feed applications depending on your requirements.
- Complete range of specifications including standard specifications with abrasive grit sizes (80, 120 and 180) are available.
- It is important to get the correct abrasive for your requirement. Here at åtto abrasives we can tailor our products to suit any particular need & application.
- Send in your requirements for special sizes, specifications, recesses or large order quantities by email: email@example.com