Cork-Bonded centerless polishing wheels 500 x 250.2 x 200mm.
At åtto Abrasives we manufacture a range of Cork-Bonded centerless grinding & polishing wheels to meet the unique requirements of our customers.
Our cork bonded centerless wheels combine the properties of natural cork particles & abrasive grits in a rubber matrix. They are available in various specifications to suit the material being worked and to provide the required finish. The centreless grinding process is ideally suited to applications requiring high production rates of cylindrical components. These applications include manufacturing: taper roller bearings, chrome bar, shafts, tubing, etc. Centreless grinding has evolved to include, thru- feed, in-feed and end-feed centreless grinding & polishing.
The åtto abrasives range of centerless grinding products are manufactured in a calendering process in order to achieve optimum performance levels. These polishing wheels are available in various specifications to suit the material being worked and to provide the required finish.
- Improved Gripping Power
- Longer Wheel Life
- Specifications available for grinding, polishing and super-finishing
- Conventional & ceramic abrasive grits included
- Composite or zoned wheels for grinding & polishing in a single pass
- Non-standard (e.g. slotted) & special sizes are routinely manufactured.
- åtto products can be custom manufactured for special grinding operations, just send us your requirements to the email address below.
- Wheels can be recessed as required, just let us know your requirements email: email@example.com