åtto åsure diamond polishing wheels are specifically designed for polishing end mills, reamers, drill bits and other cutting tools and products made from carbide and other difficult to grind materials. A high concentration of Diamond grit is presented in a custom formulated flexible bond, engineered specifically for use on carbide cutting tools, to produce a consistent, flawless, mirrored finish.
- Our åtto åsure diamond wheels are designed for polishing of end mills, reamers, drill bits & cutting tools.
- Designed for flute and cutting-edge polishing.
- Size: 150 x 25 x 20mm
- Further sizes available from Diameter: 50 – 250mm Thickness: 3 – 25mm
- Specifications available containing diamond or CBN
- Grit sizes from 100 to 800 (FEPA)
- For polishing carbide, tungsten carbide & other hardened materials
- Send in your requirements for special sizes, specifications, or large order quantities. to: email@example.com