At åtto Abrasives we manufacture a range of Metallurgical Sampling consumables or cut-off wheels to meet your Metallurgy Testing requirements.
These Metallurgical Sampling cut-off wheels for ferrous metals, are specifically manufactured for the precision cutting of ferrous metals with a hardness of 300-500HV.
- These Metallurgical Sampling cut-off wheels provide Burr free precision cutting
- They are Resin-Bonded & suitable for cutting of ferrous metals with a hardness of 300-500HV. Further sizes and specifications are available upon request
- Standard Tolerances+/- 0.05mm (0.002”)
- Available in a full range of specifications, abrasive grit types & sizes
The selection of consumables or cutting wheel for your specific material type is important in achieving the best precision cut. These particular wheels are specifically formulated for the cutting of Hard-ferrous metalic materials (300-500 HV). For more information about correct product matching contact us here.
Ferrous Metals = Metals that contain Iron.
One simple test you can use to discover which type (ferrous or non-ferrrous), the metal you are working, is to see whether or not it is magnetic. Ferrous metals are magnetic.
- If you require further information or advice regarding product matching please contact us here.