At åtto Abrasives we manufacture a range of Metallurgical Sampling cut-off wheels to meet your requirements.
These Metallurgical Sampling cut-off wheels are specifically manufactured for the precision cutting of non-ferrous metals.
- These cut-off wheels provide Burr free precision cutting
- They are Resin-Bonded & suitable for cutting of non-ferrous metals.
- Further sizes and specifications available upon request
- Standard Tolerances+/- 0.05mm (0.002”)
- Available in a full range of specifications, abrasive grit types & sizes
- Customised to suit particular process needs & applications
These wheels are speicifcally manufactured for the precision cutting of Non-Ferrous Metals
Non-Ferrous metals = Metals that do not contain any iron. Some examples include: aluminum, aluminum alloys, copper, brass, gold, nickel, silver, tin, lead, and zinc.
One simple test you can use to discover which type (ferrous or non-ferrrous), the metal you are working, is to see whether or not it is magnetic.
- If you require further information or advice regarding product matching please contact us here