At åtto Abrasives we manufacture a range of Metallurgical Sampling cut-off wheels to meet your requirements.
These Metallurgical Sampling cut-off wheels are specifically manufactured for the precision cutting of soft ferrous metals with a hardness of 0-300HV.
- These cut-off wheels provide Burr free precision cutting
- They are Resin-Bonded & suitable for cutting of ferrous metals with a hardness of 0-300HV
- Further sizes and specifications available upon request
- Standard Tolerances+/- 0.05mm (0.002”)
- Available in a full range of specifications, abrasive grit types & sizes
- Customised to suit particular process needs & applications
The selection of cutting wheel must be made from the proper family of abrasive wheels to meet the requirements for your specific material. These particular wheels are specifically formulated for the cutting of Ferrous Metals of hardness (0-300 HV).
Ferrous Metals = Metals that contain Iron.
One simple test you can use to discover which type (ferrous or non-ferrrous), the metal you are working, is to see whether or not it is magnetic. Ferrous metals are magnetic.
- If you require further information or advice regarding product matching please contact us here.