At åtto Abrasives we manufacture a range of Rubber-Bonded regulating wheels to meet the unique requirements of our customers.
Here at åtto abrasives we provide an extensive range of centerless grinding/ work and regulating wheels. Our range includes;
- Centerless grinding Work Wheels: available in rubber & cork specifications for Grinding & Polishing Applications
- Centerless grinding Regulating (Control) Wheels: to control the rotation of the workpiece
- Cored Centerless Work Wheels
åtto abrasives Centerless grinding wheels are manufactured to be ready for you to use straight away. They are manufactured in a calendering process, mounted and balanced. This allows for optimum performance. They are available in various specifications, with custom recesses available, just let us know your required recess dimensions. In addition the åtto Rubber Bonded Regulating Wheels are suitable for in-feed, end-feed and through-feed applications, and provide:
- Improved Gripping Power
- Longer Wheel Life
- Superior Performance
Non-standard (e.g. slotted) & special sizes are routinely manufactured
- Wheels with steel cores for Glebar & Royal Master machines available
- Wheels manufactured for special grinding operations
- Wheels can be recessed as required.
- Specifications are available for infeed, end-feed & through-feed applications
- A complete range of specifications, including standard specifications with abrasive grit sizes (80, 120 and 180) are available.
- We have the ability to adjust our products to suit your particular needs & applications
- Send in your requirements for special sizes. Alternative specifications, recesses or large order quantities can be requested by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org