At åtto Abrasives we manufacture a range of Rubber-Bonded regulating wheels to meet the unique requirements of our customers.
åtto Rubber Bonded Regulating Wheels are manufactured in a calendering process. This allows for optimum performance. Here at åtto abrasives we provide an extensive range of centerless grinding/ work and regulating wheels. These are available in various specifications, which suit the material being worked. This allows them to provide the required finish. In addition the åtto Rubber Bonded Regulating Wheels are suitable for in-feed, end-feed and through-feed applications, and provide:
- Improved Gripping Power
- Longer Wheel Life
- Superior Performance
Non-standard (e.g. slotted) & special sizes are routinely manufactured
- Wheels with steel cores for Glebar & Royal Master machines available
- Wheels manufactured for special grinding operations
- Wheels can be recessed as required.
- Specifications are available for infeed, end-feed & through-feed applications
- A complete range of specifications, including standard specifications with abrasive grit sizes (80, 120 and 180) are available.
- We have the ability to adjust our products to suit your particular needs & applications
- Send in your requirements for special sizes. Alternative specifications, recesses or large order quantities can be requested by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org