Rubber-Bonded cut-off wheels at åtto Abrasives we manufacture a range of Metallurgical Sampling to meet your requirements.
These åtto Rubber Bonded consumables are a part of the atto abrasives metallurgical sampling range. These Rubber bonded consumables or abrasive blades are designed to provide high quality sectioning results with no burning and minimal surface deformation. They are perfect for high precision cutting or Metallurgy Testing applications where the integrity of the material being cut needs to be maintained. Abrasive cutting is the most common method of sectioning to achieve a clean and efficient cut. åtto abrasive cut-off wheels are designed to provide high quality sectioning mor cutting results with no burning and minimal surface deformation.
These Rubber bonded blades are designed to give a high cut quality and provide good lifetime. When carrying out cutting applications, to acheive a clean and efficient cut, a blade needs to break down. This is important as during cutting, this allows the exposure of new abrasive particles. Depending on the hardness of the material, the blade needs to break down at different rates. åtto abrasive cutting wheels are developed for specific applications to ensure the proper rate of wear for your specific cutting application.
- These products are specialised cutting wheels for metallurgical sampling.
- They are specifically designed for the cutting of any type of metallic material.
- Provides clean precise cuts due to product finesse.
- Further sizes and specifications available upon request
- Standard Tolerances for these products are +/- 0.05mm (0.002”)
- They are available in a full range of specifications, abrasive grit types & sizes, just let us know your requirements.
- Here at åtto abrasives we can tailor our products to suit any particular need & application.
- Customised to suit your particular process needs & applications.
- Send in your requirements for special sizes, specifications, recesses or large order quantities by email: firstname.lastname@example.org