Rubber-Bonded cut-off wheels manufactured at åtto Abrasives to meet your specific cutting requirements.
These åtto abrasives rubber bonded cut-off wheels are a part of the atto abrasives precision cutting range. These cutting wheels or abrasive blades are designed to provide high quality sectioning results. This refers to cutting or sectioning with no burning and minimal surface deformation. This means that they are perfect for high precision cutting or Metallurgy Testing applications. These are applications where the integrity of the material being cut needs to be maintained. Abrasive cutting is the most common method of sectioning to achieve a clean and efficient cut.
- These cutting wheels are created for precision burr-free cutting
- Specifically designed for the cutting of any type of metallic material.
- Provides clean precise cuts due to product finesse.
- Further sizes and specifications available upon request
- Standard Tolerances+/- 0.05mm (0.002”)
Applications include Burr-free cutting of:
- Precision Tubes
- Electrical Contacts
- Control Cables
- Hypodermic Needles
- Pen Nibs
- Collet Slotting
- These products are available in a full range of specifications, abrasive grit types & sizes, just let us know your requirements.
- Here at åtto abrasives we can tailor all our products to suit any particular need & application.
- All our products can be customised to suit your particular process needs & applications.
- Send in your requirements for special sizes, specifications, recesses or large order quantities by email: firstname.lastname@example.org