The åtto Abrasives Rubber-Bonded regulating wheel is designed to meet the unique requirements of our customers.
The åtto Rubber Bonded Regulating Wheel is manufactured in a calendering process for optimum performance. They are available in various specifications to suit the material being worked and to provide the required finish.
Centreless grinding process is ideally suited to applications requiring high production rates of cylindrical components. These include manufacturing, taper roller bearings, chrome bar, shafts, tubing, etc. Centreless grinding has evolved to include, thru- feed, in-feed and end-feed centreless grinding & polishing. The åtto abrasives range of centerless grinding products are manufactured in a calendering process in order to achieve optimum performance levels. These regulating wheels are available in various specifications to suit the material being worked and to provide the required finish.
They are suitable for in-feed, end-feed and through-feed applications, and provide:
- Improved Gripping Power
- Longer Wheel Life
- Superior Performance
Non-standard (e.g. slotted) & special sizes routinely manufactured
- Wheels with steel cores for Glebar & Royal Master machines are available
- Wheels manufactured for special grinding operations are available upon request.
- Wheels recessed as required.
- Custom specifications available for infeed, end-feed & through-feed applications
- Complete range of specifications including standard specifications with abrasive grit sizes (80, 120 and 180) available.
- Tailored to suit particular needs & applications
- Send in your requirements for special sizes, specifications, recesses or large order quantities by email: email@example.com