At åtto Abrasives we manufacture a range of Rubber-Bonded regulating wheels to meet the unique requirements of our customers.
åtto abrasives Rubber Bonded Regulating Wheels are manufactured in a calendering process for optimum performance. Our regulating wheels are available in various specifications to suit the material being worked and to provide the required finish. They are suitable for in-feed, end-feed and through-feed applications, and provide:
- Improved Gripping Power
- Longer Wheel Life
- Superior Performance
Non-standard (e.g. slotted) & special sizes routinely manufactured
- Wheels with steel cores for Glebar & Royal Master machines are available upon request.
- Wheels manufactured for special grinding operations
- Wheels recessed as required.
- Different specifications are available for infeed, end-feed & through-feed applications
- A complete range of specifications including standard specifications with abrasive grit sizes (80, 120 and 180) are available.
- Our products can be Tailored to suit your particular needs & applications.
- Send in your requirements for special sizes, specifications, recesses or large order quantities by email here: firstname.lastname@example.org